Avita Community Partners
Behavioral Health Services
129 North Main Street
Cleveland, Georgia 30528
Developmental Disability Services
(678) 513-5799 | (888) 249-8907
- Will assist Clinical Director and implement all initiatives as defined by Clinical Director.
- Provides leadership and managerial oversight for a Behavioral Health Team that serves residents of a three-county area.
- Responsible for program development, management, contractual and regulatory compliance, and continuous improvement of service access, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for community outreach and marketing of services, for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with funding and referral sources, and other community partners.
- At least three years of full licensure in the state of Georgia as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW.
- At least one year supervisory experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and no driver may have 6 or more points against their license. No driver may have had a revoked or suspended license within the last five years.
Employees are eligible to apply for student loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
This is a full time position and is subject to company benefits.
Position Number 204221
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a new opportunity in our Cleveland Behavioral Health Center. This position will may time between the Cleveland and Dahlonega offices.
• Provides mental health services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and some contact within the community.
• Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment (Required). (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay)
Associate Licensed ($40,000):
- Associate Licensure as an LAPC, LAMFT or LMSW
Fully Licensed ($49,500 to 55,000):
Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW
Salary is dependent on type of licensure and length of licensure
Position is subject to Monthly Productivity Incentive Bonus Program.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
•Working knowledge of addiction treatment
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
This position is full time and is subject to organizational benefits.