Avita Community Partners
Adult Behavioral Health Services
Child & Adolescent Clubhouse
9 Buzz Saw Lane
Tiger, GA 30576
Developmental Disability Services
- Provides a broad range of paraprofessional behavioral health and social services to youth and their families
- Under supervision, will organize and facilitate group counseling.
- Provide skill building & resource development for children with mental health resiliency (clubhouse ages 7-14)
- Will work non-traditional hours to be available when the children are out of school.
- Provide therapeutic and group activities
- May provide supportive counseling to clients and families and/or serve as a liaison for social services
- Will focus on skill development and assist with linkage to resources.
- Will transport clients as needed. Must be willing to use personal vehicle when necessary.
- Clubhouse hours are Tuesday- Thursday 12p to 8p, Friday 1p to 9p, and Saturday 9a to 5p
Minimum Qualifications: Completion of a Bachelors Degree in a Social Services field
- experience with at risk children
- Bachelors Degree in a Social Services field AND one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience in social services delivery
*Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.
**NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position is full time and is subject to organizational benefits.