Avita Community Partners
This is a FT, 12 month position.
- Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents enrolled in Forsyth County Schools during the school year. Will perform outpatient services through our Dawsonville center during school breaks. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment (Required). (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay)
Associate Licensed ($35,000):
- Associate Licensure as an LAPC, LAMFT or LMSW
Full Licensure as LPC, LMFT or LCSW
Salary is dependent on length of licensure
LMFT/LPC/LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 44, 500
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 47,500
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 50,000
Avita also has a productivity rewards system. Licensed staff can earn up to an additional $5400 each year.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.