Avita Community Partners
Job Summary: Come be a part of an exciting new community partnership. Avita and the Forsyth County Sheriff's Department have teamed-up to provide on-site Behavioral Health services to individuals in crisis. These services will be performed in real-time (think COPS or Live PD). The Licensed Counselor will be a central part of this innovative response team performing crisis assessments and potentially 1013ing an individual or individuals while working with the responding deputy.
Job Description: Provides mental health services to adults in a community setting as part of the Forsyth County Sheriff's Department Co-Responder program. Will ,with assigned deputy, respond to calls involving a Behavioral Health need. Will conduct onsite behavioral health assessments and 1013 those who are in active crisis. Will provide accurate and timely documentation of services performed.
There will be two teams covering the week, each working four ten hour days. Team One will be Monday - Thursday 1p to 11p. Team two will be Wednesday - Friday 1p to 11p and Saturday 11a to 9p. Minimum Qualifications: Associate level licensure as an LAPC or LMSW OR Fully Licensed Counselor :Full Licensure as a LPC or LCSW in Georgia
May consider LAMFT or LMFT with crisis experience.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their drivers license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Preferred Qualifications: Working knowledge of addiction treatment.
- Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
- All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
- All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
- AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
- Provides mental health services to adults, children, and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
- Individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling, and some contact within the community.
- Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Minimum Qualifications: Unlicensed ($38,000/yr):
- A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy and eligibility to obtain a associate level license within six months of employment (LAPC, LAMFT, LMSW).
- OR Associate Licensed 40,000 - Associate Licensure as an LAPC, LAMFT or LMSW in the State of Georgia
- Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW in the State of Georgia - 49,000 to 55,000
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.