Part Time Registered Nurse - BlairsvilleJob Title: Part Time Registered Nurse - Blairsville
Department: Blairsville Center
Salary: Based on Ex and Ed
• Will conduct nursing assessments, assessing physical health needs, making appropriate referrals to community physicians, providing management and administration of medication in conjunction with the psychiatrist.
• Will provide a wide range of treatment, rehabilitation and support services within the community.
• Associate, Bachelors, or Masters degree in nursing and hold a current Georgia license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
• Must have a strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness to live in normal community residences, work in job markets, and have access to helpful, adequate, competent and continuous support services.
• Must have the skills and ability to establish supportive, trusting relationships with person with severe and persistent mental illnesses and respect client rights and personal preference in treatment are essential.
This is a part time position 20-29 hours a week and is not subject to organizational benefits.
Back to List