Behavioral Health Technician - Supported ApartmentsJob Title: Behavioral Health Technician - Supported Apartments
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
• Under limited supervision provides a board range of social services to adults in need of BH services in a supported apartment living and/or community setting.
• Will provide coping skills training services to clients in the community as well as helping clients with resource deficits.
• Will coordinate a caseload of maintenance clients, creating authorizations and treatment plans
• Will transport clients and must be willing to use personal vehicle as needed.
*Scheduled hours vary; must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling. (LEVEL 2 @ $23,695.15)
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling and 1 year of experience working in a community mental health setting providing direct services. (LEVEL 3 @ $26,942.74)
• Must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
• Must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• One year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience in social services delivery.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference # - 175845
Back to List